Thursday, July 17, 2008

They Really ARE Washable!


So I was in the bathroom this morning brushing my teeth, getting dressed, etc. I enter the living room and find my youngest daughter (the short one as I like to call her) coloring on her baby doll's head with a BLACK Crayola marker. I was horrified because this is one of the babies she's been dragging around with her AND Emma had colored on Pinky (her stuffed version of a baby) with a ball point pen, and that stuff isn't coming off.

I take a closer look at the marker and it does say WASHABLE. My thoughts....."Yeah Right!"



















But guess what? They really ARE washable! I may go buy some more! (Jason went on a marker/trash rampage months ago because of marker on the carpet, and somehow this one apparently survived the trash.
(The first picture is actually the AFTER picture. Something is going on with my posting pictures, they won't seem to go where I put them. Sorry)


No comments: