Friday, July 25, 2008

Five on Friday

1. I am surrounded by mountains of my girls winter clothing from last year. I am in the process of posting the on Ebay http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZthislittlepiggyscloset (just in case you're interested).
It's amazing how many clothes I think they needed (wanted them to have). I still have 2 trash bags full, half of each of their closets, and a Rubbermaid container to photo, crop/edit, list. One of my hobbies! Gotta LOVE Ebay!

2. I found a new site that I LOVE. www.etsy.com . Where has this been? I am totally going to start listing my handmade stuff here. Talk about time flying! You'll start browsing and before you know it, it's midnight!

3. We are going to see the Wiggles tomorrow. Maci is PUMPED! She asked yesterday if she could touch their shoes...........uuuuhhhhhhh maybe if you get close enough honey. Keeping things positive ;). Emma being 7 says she IS NOT looking forward to it. I'm predicting she has just as much fun as Maci. Her secrets safe with me....and all of you of course!

4. I need to find an affordable photography class. I am getting so frustrated with the potential that my Canon Rebel XTI has, and my lack of knowing how to make it work for me. I am SO not worthy of this camera!

5. (singing) "It's the most wonderful time of the year!" Oh yeah baby, school starts in 1.5 weeks and counting! LOL I'll just be glad to go to the grocery store without having to say "NO YOU CAN'T HAVE THAT" 50 BILLION times!

Bonus: The things your mother used to say that you thought you'd never say:
"Do you think I'm made of Money?"
"Money doesn't grow on trees."
"When you get a job, you can buy that."
"We can't have corn & potatoes in the same meal. It's two starches."
(When I said this to Emma her reply was, "well, when I get older I'm gonna have corn and potatoes together all the time." and I said, "I said the same thing when I was your age."
Talk about Full Circle!

1 comment:

Candi said...

I have been telling Lauren that ya'll need to open an etsy shop for a few months now. I have been completely addicted to it for about 6 months...I can totally waste a few hours of time there lol :)