Notice that she has on BOTH of her Dora crocs and only 1 of Emma's pink fuzzy winter socks. Cute legs though. She could totally pull off that fuzzy Eskimo boot look.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Miss Vain? - I Think Not!
Ok ladies, at what age do we become so vain? Too bad we all learn that because this looks like too much fun!!! And just to clarify things, she is NOT playing dress up. She is in her pj's riding on her lovely rocking horse (hand painted by my girl Lauren). I told her I was going to take her picture and she said "Wait mommy, I have to put my bucket head on first."

Notice that she has on BOTH of her Dora crocs and only 1 of Emma's pink fuzzy winter socks. Cute legs though. She could totally pull off that fuzzy Eskimo boot look.
Notice that she has on BOTH of her Dora crocs and only 1 of Emma's pink fuzzy winter socks. Cute legs though. She could totally pull off that fuzzy Eskimo boot look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment