It's been a fairly average last few days, so let's see if we can think of 10.
1. The Wiggles show was fun. The girls enjoyed it. Maci was sort of in shock I think. Emma, well have you seen the Carnival cruise commercial where the mom catches the teenage daughter on the sea doo and she's smiling and as soon as the girl realizes her mom's looking at her she quits smiling instantly? Well that was Emma. She was having fun, but didn't want us to see her having fun.
2. How do you get a 7 year old to clean her room? Short of doing it for her, I've tried every tactic I know of. Suggestions? Hey, maybe I will clean it for her by the way of taking EVERYTHING out of her room but her bed. A though.
3. This morning my heart felt like it was going to pound out of my chest for no apparent reason. My resting heart rates were 135, 126, 122, 158, 122, 119 and finally 95 all within 2 hours. I'm feeling fine now, but it's sort of scary.
4. We are having butter beans and cornbread for supper. YUMMY.
5. Maci is past her passie phase, but I'm wondering if I did the right thing. I would never give it back to her, I'm just second guessing my decision. She has been EXTREMELY cranky for the last few weeks. I think because she's not taking a nap (unless it's by complete accident), and maybe she isn't sleeping as soundly. She is also waking up at 6 in the morning. Lovely!
6. I'm almost finished with the 3rd Mary Kay Andrews book that Lauren let me borrow. I'm going to have to go to the library for more! FABULOUS FUN author!
7. Wipeout comes on tonight. I love that show! It just cracks me up! You must check it out if you haven't watched it!
8. Blue Bell has a new ice cream flavor that we tried last night. Caramel Turtle Fudge. (channeling my inner Rachel Ray) YUMMO!
9. My daughters saved and pooled their money together to buy a fish tank. So far they have had it for 3 days, and so far they are still interested. Wonder how long that will last?
10. well, I'm all out of things. 9 will just have to do for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















1 comment:
My mom had the same problem with my room. It was horrible! What finally did it for me? SHe told met that I had until a certain time to get it clean. After that, anything that was not put away, in it's proper place, was going into the trash can and into the trash. She bagged it all up, put it in the trash can and I was frantic. Turns out, she took the bags out of the trash can and eventually, little by little, returned my stuff to me, but boy did it do the trick! I REALLy thought that she had thrown my stuff away.
Post a Comment