I was in the kitchen cooking something from a box (not a big shocker), and I heard them in the living room talking away. Honestly in only about 3 minutes things got totally silent. I peek around the corner to see this:
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Like Father Like Daughter
So, Tuesday afternoon Jason comes home from work. Maci is normally glued to his side from that moment on until bed time, but today, even more so. You see Emma went to her grandmothers and when we left Maci was crying HUGE crocodile tears screaming for "My Emma! I want my Emma." (touching & heart breaking), so she had a rough afternoon with her Emma withdrawals.
I was in the kitchen cooking something from a box (not a big shocker), and I heard them in the living room talking away. Honestly in only about 3 minutes things got totally silent. I peek around the corner to see this:

I was in the kitchen cooking something from a box (not a big shocker), and I heard them in the living room talking away. Honestly in only about 3 minutes things got totally silent. I peek around the corner to see this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment