Monday, April 7, 2008
Random thoughts
Well it's Monday and I got to see my two best girls today! Cassie, Maci & I went to have lunch with Lauren. We ate at Slasarita's. It was my first time there and was surprisingly good! Sort of like a Subway for Mexican food! Yummy!
Maci got some Dora Crocs today and has shown everyone her "Gora shoes".
Took Emma to Brownie Scouts meeting this afternoon. I just don't get it. She did very well today. They practiced for their end of the year ceremony. Not sure if we'll sign up next year or not. Some days she's into it, and some she's just not.
More hilarity from the mouth of Maci!
Maci was wearing a dress today with just a Pull Up underneath. After dinner this evening she climbed up on top of her step stool in the middle of the living room floor and announced that she was the Queen! "I'm Queen Maci, and you are Princess Mommy."
She proclaimed this several more times (you know how these toddlers like to repeat themselves).
Then (drum roll please)........
She pulls up her dress, puts her hand in the back of her Pull Up and proclaims........
"My butt ishes" aka "My butt itches"
The kid just cracks me up!
Emma got into her first fight at school on Thursday of last week. Claire told her that she had BO and Emma popped her. Then there was thumping, scratching and yelling. Emma's teacher called my cell phone to tell me after school.
7 years old and in a fight! What in the world does the future hold for us???
On a lighter note, 68 days til we go to the beach!!!! I can't wait!
Til next time,
Mandy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















1 comment:
My cute Maci! Don't worry about Rocky Balboa...you are just raising an independant girl...just like her Mommy.
I really enjoyed lunch!
Post a Comment