Monday, April 14, 2008

Potty Training News Flash

So this morning I am on the phone and Maci walks up and says "Mommy, I got poo poo." So We go to the bathroom, & I am expecting to find a dirty Pull Up. Nope. Empty. I put her on the potty, she tells me to leave (she's modest that way), and the deed is done.

Yippee!! Yea Maci! You didn't hide in the curtains today!

So I called her Daddy to brag on her. I told him what she did and he said the following:

"Oh yeah, she did that yesterday while you were at the store too. I forgot to tell you."

Are you kidding me? The past 4 months of my life consumed with the potty (not with many results, true) and he forgot to tell me. Funny story though. He said when she told him to leave he went to start some dish water while he waited (kudos to him for helping me with the chores). Well, he got into washing the dishes and said she came toddling into the kitchen naked from the waist down and said "Daddy, I need my pants back on."

We'll leave the railroad work to him, and the toddler tending to me I suppose.





Also, I mentioned that Maci has been running a low grade fever since Friday. Well I discovered just a few minutes ago that she is getting 3 of her molars. Poor baby. Thank goodness for Tylenol and Motrin!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

YAY MACI!!!!!!!!!!