**I apologize for the crazy picture format here. It's just quicker to copy & paste than it is to upload.**
OK it's been a while since I posted my cuties pictures. All the way since Easter. Like an eon ago right? Ha! So here you go. Some of our picture sessions in which Maci totally enjoys (NOT), take place while Emma is at school. I do feel guilty, but I tell myself that I have tons of toddler Emma pictures too. Right? Enjoy!
My sneaky grin.
100% Maci
I promise she has two feet, the left one is just hiding.
Mom, I said that was enough!
Just a classic.
Sweet dreams
Look out runway, here I come!
Bird bath trance
Smelling the "Bee Bush" as she calls it.
Future teenager OMG.
Just plain sweet
These 2 will NEVER look at the camera at the same time.
"I'm foolin' you right?"
So there ya go. Hope you enjoyed.
Mandy

















1 comment:
Your girls are precious :) Thanks for the blog add...I've been reading yours for a while I'm just slow about updating my list lol..adding now though :) Have a great week!
PS. Love Maci's Dora shoes by the way...my niece Macy has the same pair lol :)
Post a Comment