This weekend was quite eventful.
First Jason "harvested" a turkey Friday morning. Then he decided to go to Wilcox County with Greg & Clint for the weekend at their hunting club. This was the longest we've been away from eachother, and despite the the eventful weekend it was very boring.
Our breaker box went out on our power pole Friday night and we were without power until Saturday. I know it doesn't sound like a long time but it was very nerve rattling especially with Jason gone.
The Toy R' Us coupon book arrive last week in the mail, and we splurged a little.
We got a playhouse with a picnic table attached, and it has been a big hit!
We got a Giant inflatable easel. Again a big hit!
Simba has enjoyed the playhouse too. I heard the girls talking to him, and ran over because I thought they were holding him hostage as a dinner guest. This is what I found.
Maci DOES NOT like paint on her hands!
So Daddy came to the rescue as always!
Future Picaso
Check out that tongue.
So sisterly.
May I take your order?
I also bought flowers Friday and planted a few Saturday. I still have two to plant. One Japanese Tulip tree which I have wanted for years! Lowes had them at a steal for $20! I couldn't resist! (I'll post pics when I get it planted)
When Jason got home today we cut grass (my favorite-really!). Jason had to get some gasoline for the lawn mower, and Maci cried HUGE crocodile tears. She really missed her Daddy. It was so sad.
Other than that, just your average weekend.

















2 comments:
I LOVE that Maci is freaking out. She is SOOO her Mama sometimes! I miss you guys, we need to get together soon!
That inflatable easel looks awesome! I also love that your kitty was just chillig at the "dinner party" :) Too cute!
Post a Comment