Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Another one of Lauren's Quizzy Things

Ten Years Ago:
Lets see, 10 years ago I was :
EXTREMELY unhappy and in a toxic relationship, out of which I got one of the most precious little gifts I will ever have.

5 things on my list for today - well, tomorrow since today is practically over:
Wash some clothes & fold the rest of the clothes that didn't get folded today
Mop the floor
Finish Sarah's outfits
Finish Mrs. Smitherman's extra chair pockets
Cook a real meal - like nothing from a box real meal

I would do if I became a billionaire:
~Purchase a very nice new home on a few acres of land - not really fond of close neighbors, but don't want to be too far away from them b/c you never know when you'll need one.
~Pay off our cars and maybe purchase a new sporty convertible coupe just for kicks.
~Hook my dad up with all the toys he can dream of.
~Pay in full for Emma & Maci's college education.
~Travel
~Save
~Have my ankles fixed. Don't even ask.

5 of my secret bad habits:
1. Running my car until the low fuel light comes on.
2. I click my teeth. Constantly. Even to the beat of whatever song may be playing.
3. I count everything & I count them by two's It bothers me most that I can only count to 9 when watching TV and seeing someones face. 2 eyes, 2 eye brows, two nostrils, 2 ears, and only 1 mouth. Yes I need therapy!
4. I never check my voice mail. I just look through my caller ID or missed calls on my cell.
5. If I have change in my pocket, I arrange it smallest to largest in a stack. Quarters, nickles, pennies, dimes. Thanks Dad. I inherited your nervous quirks!

5 places I have lived
Springville, Alabama
Birmingham, Alabama
Ashville, Alabama
Moody, Alabama
Westover, Alabama

5 jobs I have had
Clothing sales girl
Receptionist
Electronic Sales (not that that place deserves any kind of merit on my Blog) but I was good at it.
Orthodontic Assistant
Mommy

5 things people don't know about me
3:30 to 4:30 is my least favorite time of day
I never take my wedding ring off unless I am cleaning it which is really not as often as it deserves.
I have to read before I go to sleep at night.
Each night is a crap shoot on whether or not I'll get any sleep.
I have only recently at age 31 decided on a favorite color. And the winner is GREEN!

No comments: