Nice clean new pressure washed front porch.....Yes, the SAME porch!
My spic & span clean front steps!! Wonder what it would do to soap scum??? LOL
I'm loving it and can't wait to get the time and energy to work on Spring flowers!
Friday evening we took the girls back to Chuck E Cheese. They just love that place! We skipped the nasty pizza and had nasty McDonalds instead (not a fan of 'Old McDonald's house'). It turned out to be a pretty affordable night out. We used the Sunday coupons and paid $12.50 for I think 80 tokens that lasted them 2 hours. Not bad! The we went to Bruester's for an ice cream.
SATURDAY we had a yard sale at Super PawPaw's house. I made $23.50! Woooo Hoooo! Almost paid for my gas to get to Super PawPaw's house. LOL Then of course we pressure washed when we got home.
Today has been a stay in our PJ's all day long day. Gotta love it!
My heart monitor thing/medication has me wondering. Two weeks ago my heart rate was between 100 & 122. Way high! Now I'm on medication to regulate it and have this heart monitor to wear for 30 days (yippee). I took my blood pressure 3 times during the day. I'm barely living. Not really, but it was 98 over 70 pulse rate 60. Then 104 over 78 pulse rate 61. Just a few minutes ago it was 98 over 78 pulse rate 56. 56????!!!!! I'm no doctor, but I don't think that's so good.
Anyway, I'll update in a few days.
Mandy

















1 comment:
Girl...you didn't tell me that you have a pressure washer. I TOTALLY want to borrow it! My front porch looks like it was, at one point, buried under 3 feet of dirt. I am SO jealous!
Post a Comment