1. Any Nicknames? My friend Mommy, and Baby
2. Mother's name? Wanda
3. Favorite Drink? Most often drink sweet tea or water, but I like Mt. Dew and frozen Mud Slides when I'm splurging!
4. Piercing: Ears
5. Love your job? Yes, but like every job, it has its days
6. Birthday? December 1
7. Favorite vacation spot? Beach
8. Ever been to Africa? Nope
9. Ever eaten cookies for dinner: Yes
10. Ever been on TV/or in a movie? Yes
11. Ever steal any traffic signs? if the yellow blinking light on top of those construction saw horse looking things count, yes. (And when you hide them in your closet......they are still blinky)
12. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
13. Drive a 2-door or 4-door? 2 door
14. Salad dressing? Ranch, I like the dressing but don't eat salads.....so Mandy
15. Favorite season? Summer and Fall
16. Favorite number? 4
17. Favorite Movie? Pretty Woman
18. Favorite Holiday? Christmas
19. Favorite dessert? Hard to choose just one.
20. Favorite food? Jason's hamburgers
21. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
22. Favorite month? I don't really have one. It used to be December because of my birthday, but I don't really like the whole getting older part anymore, so maybe August - school starts back! Ha!
23. Favorite toothpaste? I'm a Crest kid
24. Favorite smell(s)? burning leaves and clean baby hair (crazy combination I know)
25. What do you do to relax? surf Ebay
26. Message to your friends reading this? I'm so thankful to have all of you in my life!
27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? OMG Emma will be a Sophmore. I can't go there just yet!
28. What do you do when you are bored? surf Ebay
29. What is your natural hair color? Strawberry Blond
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















1 comment:
You forgot your best Nickname....Mandaquita
Post a Comment