Let's just jump right in!
1. Maci is trying to potty train. Correction: We are trying to potty train Maci (she could care less!). She watches us go to the bathroom and apparently she isn't getting the wiping thing. Because no mommy can to the potty by herself, she was in the bathroom with me the other day and when it was time to wipe she told me "Go ahead Mommy. Put it in your butt." LOL can't believe I just put that in my blog!
2. I hate school fund raisers! I know they help the education of our children by providing essential materials for their classrooms, but honestly I'm tired of begging friends and family for donations for the FUN RUN, to buy coupon books, to buy some overpriced junk from a brochure, for a donation for JUMP ROPE FOR HEART. Come on!!!! Enough is enough. Wish they'd just require a donation at the beginning of school and get it over with!
3. Spring is just around the corner! Can't wait!!!
4. Insurance companies are S-T-U-P-I-D, stupid, StUpId!!!!
5. The day finally came. No not the 'Where do babies come from' question (heaven help me when that comes up!) Emma asked about her last name. I bought a wooden bunny to put in the front yard fro Easter and it says "The Moore's" on it. She asked if her name was Moore too.
When I told her no but we would try to change it one day, she told me "But it is permanent on my birth certificate!" HELP!
6. I'm in a dinner FUNK/RUT whatever! Think I'll try Laurens Stromboli recipe this weekend!
7. Is it bad to spend just a little bit of the tax refund on yourselves?? I mean you work so hard, a little reward can't be all bad right???? (I'm such a spender. Why why why couldn't I be a saver???)
8. Easter dresses. It'll no doubt be 20 degrees and snowing. Do you splurge and get them anyway? Jason says it's part of being a girl. They have to have Easter dresses. Every time I've gotten them all dolled up (our church is VERY casual) they look over dressed on Sunday morning.
9. I want a monogram machine. BADLY!
10. Getting a weather radio today. I will not stay awake all night long again to watch the weather! Zombie today. Need sleep. Must go to WalMart without children before Mothers Day Out is over! Need a nap! (Lord please let Maci come home sleepy- wink wink fingers crossed!)
Until my kids say more ridiculous things.......
Mandy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment