1. Easter pictures.
Cheeeeeese
Wearing the "ok to get dye on" clothes
Awwwwe. Aren't we cute?
Me and my honey!
2. God Bless the Cadbury Bunny, but my hips will be so glad when he is out of town!!
3. Fresh Talapia from Publix....dredged in EVOO, sprinkled with Accent, Cajun and barbecue spices. THE BEST fish I've ever tasted. And I cooked it myself!
4. This is from Valentines day, but it needed to be added here. This is Maci's first crush. His name is Caaaaaaaaaason AKA Carson. Love his shaggy hair!!! She knows how to pick 'em! Cute.
5. Our very intelligent (yeah right) dog rocky got neutered almost 3 weeks ago. He had a retained testicle so they had to do a spay-like surgery on him. He was supposed to be crated and kept calm for 7-10 days, in which he was. He is so hyper that they gave him stitches inside, outside and staples outside the incision. I guess it itched. He did what boy dogs do until he had broken all of his staples/stitches and his pee-pee was just hanging there, incision wide open. He got to go back to the vet and they kept him another night, and completely (minus the removal of testicle) re-did his surgery.
$381 later, he has this beautiful necklace/lamp shade as Jason calls it!!! Last night I found it sliced (almost as if he had a pocket knife in his crate) off. If he decides to go after his incision again, he may just end up pee-pee-less!
6. I HATE HATE HATE my cell phone!
7. Emma is an author. She wrote, dedicated, and illustrated her very own book and read it in front of the class and parents at their "Young Authors Tea". The title is "The Great Magical Potion". She is Very Harry Potter/Narnia-esque. We are very proud of her!
8. Emma told me that we must have just adopted her because her last name is different from ours. Then last night when Jason tucked her in she asked if he was married before he met me. Geeez, I'm not prepared!
9. And the new rock star in town is Chucky Cheese! We went last week, and it's all the child can talk about! We didn't get to see the REAL guy walking around. Just the machanical on eon stage. She tells everyone that he said hey to her, and he said her name Maci (as she pats her chest) and he tickled her tummy! LOL The tale gets longer and longer! Wonder if I can get him to potty train her????
10. I am ashamed to say that I haven't recycled anything before. Like going to the recycling center type of recycling........UNTIL TODAY! I feel so good about taking a turn in the "green" direction! I took a huge stack of magazines to the recycling box today. Go Me!
No comments:
Post a Comment