Well, it's Monday morning and it's been a week or so since I've blogged. Sorry.
This will be very random, and I apologize fro that.
McDonald's is now known as "Old McDonald's House" courtesy of Maci.
Emma used to call it "Happy Donald's". She just thought she'd combine Happy Meal and McDonald's and we'd get the picture.
Still no luck on the potty training. Although I did catch her in her #2 potty hide out last week, and ran her to the toilet. We did accomplish a #2 in the potty.
Anyway, have just been sewing chair pockets for Emma's classroom. Have some outfits to make for Sarah, Taggies/bibs/burp cloths for Cassie, and finally some outfits for my girls. Time to knock the dust off of my machine!
Getting Spring fever. Yesterday was so nice! We took the girls to the park. I over dressed them in jeans and a long sleeved tee. Who knew!? It was 73 outside. Tonight is supposed to be storming - tornadoes, and tomorrow snow flurries! Good ol' Alabama weather!
Anyway, I have a few more pics to post. I'll get to that later tonight.
Mandy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















1 comment:
Girl...she is going to kill you for exposing her "goodies" on the web!
Miss you!
Post a Comment