Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Late 5 on Tuesday

OK, so I missed Tuesday, big deal.....here it is.

1. Maci has "flip-itis" as her doctor humerously called and muscle spasm in her neck. Emma's been doing cartwheels, and Maci has been following along with her flips.....Now it's like a crick in her neck, and it's awful to watch her do the stiff neck look around.

2. Took Emma to see the Hannah Montanah Concert movie last weekend. Now shhhhhhh don't tell anyone, but I'm a closet Miley Cyrus fan now. Yes, I even rode around yesterday doing my errands with her cd playing......while BOTH of my children were in school!
Don't knock it til' you try it!

3. Girl Scout cookies are in and Emma wants to deliver all 57 boxes IN ORDER - THIS AFTERNOON. Uhhhhh, not happening!

4. Off to buy Jason's V-tine gift today. I may have to buy my own because he's been working until 8:30 and 9:30 at night (supposed to get off at 4:30...lovely railroad).

5. Going to Sips N' Strokes Friday night with Lauren!!! Can't wait!!

I see snow flurries outside. Oh well.

Mandy

2 comments:

Candi said...

I like Miley Cyrus too...I even watch Hannah Montana on Disney...I think it's pretty cute :)

Lauren said...

Oh my Maci...cute even with a stiff neck. And Emma, "I want to do everything in order, slightly type A, must complete a complete task if it kills me" wonder where she gets that from?

SO looking forward to sips n strokes!