How I miss the 5 sick days a year from my working outside the home days!
who knew having 2 girls would be so much...errrrr, uhhhhhh.....fun?
It's been a week or so since I last posted. Things have been interesting to say the least.
First our cat that disappeared two weeks before Christmas showed back up in our driveway. Alive. Scared Jason to death! He thought it was like pet cemetary or something! We just knew he was a gonner! Wish I could have seen the look on Jason's face! So we are now back up to 2 pets. Striving for the third for Valentines Day (wink wink).
The potty training isn't going so well. We are averaging only about 1 potty every 5 or 6 days. As Maci would say, "Wah Wah wah". Maybe she's not ready. Am I pushing too hard. Is it too early? Geeez this isn't easy. With Emma, I was at work and my grandmother did all of this stuff. I'd come home and it was like, guess what? No more Pull-Ups! YIPPEE! I mean she tells me things like (you'll need to sit down, and swallow that drink that you just took first):
"Mommy I got poo poo."
I say "You do?"
She says "Yeah" (turns her back to me and then) "Smell my butt! It's stinky!"
What do you say to something like that??? Speechless. Big grin but speechless.
We'll just keep trying!
Today when my grandmother told Maci as we were riding to the bank, "We are going to go play at MawMaw's, but have to go to the bank first Maci." My 2 year old sweetheart says, "Oh come on!!!!" Honestly now, where is this coming from? Is it possible to not let your children play with each other for fear of corruption to the younger one??????
Yesterday I was checking my e-mail at about 1:30 in the afternoon when I see a message from Emma's teacher. First grade teacher. Like First grade....6 and 7 year olds, first grade.
It read:
Mrs Moore,
Today Emma told the entire class the she wears a bra and bras are used to cover up boobies. She also told them you can even go to the hospital and get new boobies. This wasn't in my lesson plan for today, but I'm sure the other children learned alot. I talked with her...silent lunch, silent snack.......yada yada yada.
New boobies! New boobies???? Huh???? Speechless. Bras? You gotta be kidding me!
Now her teacher thinks I'm running around talking about boob jobs! Like my friend Lauren's aunt once mentioned about her brilliant twin girls, "I may not be qualified for this job!" I don't even know how to complete this little thought. I'm still speechless. I did however print out the e-mail for her baby book. Maybe one day I'll find it humerous.
I finally cooked supper tonight for the first time in about a week and a half. Jason was kinda getting burned out on Raisin Bran and banana sandwiches, so I caved and cooked spaghetti.
I've begun to plan Cassie's baby shower and remember oh how much fun it is to shop for a baby girl! Very tempting I must say, but I'll just have to love hers up and hand her over. Baby Audrey Olivia. Isn't that an elegant name. I just LOVE the Olivia part! Makes you want to have a dozen more just so you can come up with more fancy girlie names!!! LOL - Ok a dozen! I don't think so! How many boobies and stinky butts would that be???? I couldn't handle it!
Ok, so I've rambled on and on. I'll post again with more of my childrens bloopers as soon as hit they press. (Probably when their eyes open in the morning, or should I say their mouths?)
mandy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















2 comments:
Oh Mandy. I love your stink butt, bra wearing "if I don't like my boobies, I'll buy new ones" girls.
Glad to see a post!
I choked on my lunch reading this! Thanks for the laugh :)
Post a Comment