Tuesday, January 22, 2008

10 on Tuesday

Well, it's Tuesday....Let's see if I can come up with 10.

1. It's cold outside. I'm ready for Spring. Wanted it to get cold....now I've had enough.

2. Just when you think you know someone BAM you really didn't.

3. Note to self (and others): When arguing, no matter if you mean what you say, once it leaves your lips, the damage is done. Lord give me the will to forgive.

4. Birds eat ALLOT in the Winter time. I have 4 feeders and these birds are eating the seed as fast as I can fill the feeders up! I guess they are thankful I have feeders during the Winter time.

5. I really need to learn all of the things that my fancy camera is capable of. I think a photography class is in order.

6. I've lost 10-14 pounds (thank you female body weight fluctuation) I'm not sure where it went. My clothes aren't really looser, I don't look thinner, but my home and the doctor scales say so. I'll TAKE IT! :)

7. I bought a new shredder today. The kind with the can under it. Not nearly big enough!! I need one with a 13 gallon garbage can attached! Since Lauren's incident, I'm going through old stuff with our names on it and shredding it. I DO NOT put anything in the garbage with my name on it anymore.

8. Baby shower cake samples are not readily available. Wonder why? Seems as though that would be a big market for advertising.

9. I still miss Tucker. Maci does too. She asked Jason where he is, and he told her he was gone. She said "With his new fami-wee?" then said, "I miss him. I want Tucker." I cried. Jason thinks I tell the girls to say things like that to him. Honestly, I couldn't have pulled that off if I tried.

10. I ran over a cat yesterday. Although I don't really care for cats, it was really sad. In my defense it was his fault! He was playing "squirrel" with me. He had stopped finally on the side of the road, I proceeded, and bump bump. There he was in the rear view mirror. I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to.

So there you have it. It was a struggle, but there they are.
Until next time....

Mandy

No comments: