YEAH! The girls FINALLY got to see snow for the first time! We were disappointed when we woke up to the same brown yard that was here last night. But by 10 o'clock the weather men came through for us!
Let me just start by saying that I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my camera!!!! Here are some of my favorite shots. Forgive me for adding so many here, but hey they're cute! It's hard to pick just a few!
Doesn't she look like a little Swedish cutie with these braids hanging out!
There's that mischievous grin we all know!
I couldn't resist. This was timeless! The sought after SNOW ANGEL!!!

This was a little game of hide n' seek Maci was playing with her Daddy. (Only Daddy didn't know they were playing.....she just started counting!)

Our K-9 cutie learned that he likes to play fetch with snow balls!
Hey, Whatcha got there? If ya' throw it I promise I'll bring it back!!!
Taaa-Daaa!

This was a little game of hide n' seek Maci was playing with her Daddy. (Only Daddy didn't know they were playing.....she just started counting!)

Our K-9 cutie learned that he likes to play fetch with snow balls!
Taaa-Daaa!Is it just me or was snow not as cold when we were young??? I guess we were too busy playing to realize our toes no longer worked, and our fingers couldn't even feel the snow balls we were making. Today it was frickin' freezing! I could hardly stand it. Oh, to be young and careless again! LOL
Well, this was fun! Hope you enjoyed the pics. I'll be back soon.
Mandy


















No comments:
Post a Comment