Thursday, January 17, 2008

OK I am responding to Laurens "different questions"....ok different! LOL


1. What is your occupation? I am a stay at home mom of two caaaarrraaaazzzyyy girlz!
2. What color are your socks right now? white
3. What are you listening to right now? my caaarrraaaazzzzyyy girlz screaming (playing) with each other
4. What was the last thing you ate? Dave's Sausage pizza with Lauren for lunch today
5. Can you drive a stick shift? It's been a while, but I can do it.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Jason telling me he's on his way home
8. How old are you today? 31 (let's not talk about that ok?)
9. Favorite drink? I guess sweet tea and water, boring I know
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? don't really enjoy sports on tv unless it's AUBURN FOOTBALL!!! WAR EAGLE BABY!
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Ummm yeah. never dyed my whole head one color, but have gotten highlights and lowlights since I was 26
12. Favorite reality TV show? I don't really have one, but the TV seems to land on American Idol when nothing else is on
13. What was the last movie you watched? In the Theatre: Knocked up, At Home: Super Bad...not sure what all the hype is about this movie, but it is not my thing!
14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Morning
15. What do you do to vent anger? Clean...looking at my house you'd think I was the happiest person ever! kidding
16. What is your favorite, fall or spring? I like I like Spring except for the white legs and the whole swimsuit thing!
17. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
18. Cherries or blueberries? blueberries
19. Do you want your friends to post this on their blog? Sure, Why not?
20. Favorite dessert? Chocolate. Doesn't really matter, but REAL chocolate, not that cheap wanna be chocolate (i.e. those 1 million for 99 cents chocolate eggs at Easter)
21. Who is least likely to respond? Dunno.
22. Living arrangement? Me, JP (aka Jason), Emma, Maci, our boxer Rocky, our cat Simba...unless he's not coming back, and NO TUCKER (no I'm still not over it)
23. When was the last time you cried? Late December
24. Who is the friend you have had the longest that is a blogger? Lauren
25. What did you do last night? 1st grade reading assignment, and American Idol
26. Favorite smells? My girls hair after a bath, Jason when we're going out, and burning leaves Weirdo yes I know
27. What inspires you? My family and friends.
28. What are you afraid of? Losing the people that I love. Or Emma losing me.
29. Plain, cheese, or spicy burgers? Cheese
30. Favorite breed of dog? do we have to go here?
31. How many years at your current job? 2
32. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
33. How many states have you lived in? 2 Alabama & Tennessee
34. Celebrity crush? Matthew McConaughey
35. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? Nope
36. Who is your favorite NFL team? Don't have one.
37. Do you have a house phone that is not cordless? no
38. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? Depends on my mood

1 comment:

Candi said...

haha I knew I'd like you...War Eagle! :)