Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ten on Tuesdays - Seems to be the Thing to do.

Well, I've been looking at some other bloggers pages and it seems "Ten on Tuesdays" is the thing to do. This will be my first, so here goes....

1. I sold my yorkie-poo 2 weeks ago because he wasn't picking up the whole house training thing (which wasn't working out with Jason), and now I REGRET IT!!! I am sick over it! I secretly hope that the new owners will call back and say they don't like him so we can get him back.
In short-I miss Tucker.

2. Selling Girl Scout cookies seemed pretty easy until our troop leader told us our goal per scout was 100 boxes!!! Not happening!

3. Emma asked me why I have wrinkles on my forehead and she doesn't. I told her it was because my grandfather had them and I take after him (he really did have them).
Truthfully: my 7 year old just unknowingly explained that I am getting older by the minute!

4. Potty training a 2 year old is no fun. Enough said.

5. After realizing today that I have approx. 8-9 loads of laundry piled up, I have made a late resolution to do 1 load per day.

6. I LOVE my friends! I am SO greatful for the relationships I have with my girls.

7. I am addicted to Wii. Yes I confess. I can't help it. I LOVE the baseball!

8. Jason's birthday is next Saturday, and although I know what I'm getting him, I can't get it until next Friday because I have a bad habit of giving his gifts to him before it's time. I just get so excited about it!

9. I made reservations for us to go to the beach with my dad, stepmom, and two brothers and our families in June! I can't wait!

10. Our reservations are for the 15th - 18th. Cassie's baby is due on the 29th. If she has this baby while I'm out of town I'm going to have to kick her butt! Cross your legs honey!

So there you have it. How'd I do? Stupid? Anyway, I need to get into this better. I think it would be an escape in a way to just be able to type out what is on my mind from day to day. I'm going to make an effort to keep things more current here. Wish me luck!

Mandy

2 comments:

Lauren said...

LOVE the new background. You did great for you 1st 10 on Tuesday. I miss you!

Candi said...

Hi..I'm Lauren's friend Candi and I check your blog out from time to time...good 10 on Tuesday...your daughters are cute...I have a two year old niece named Macy :)