Saturday, April 25, 2009

Spring is Here!

Today it was in the 80's.
I took winter clothes out of the closet and got out my tank tops and shorts!
I dug out my tan in a bottle from last year so I could wear said tank tops today. Love a fake tan!
We rode our bikes around the yard...in flip flops.
We played fetch with our dog.
We ate Popsicles outside.
I think I got a little bit of sun on my shoulders...from all the tank top wearing.
We planted flowers and seeds.
We turned on the air conditioner.
It's 7:30PM and it's still light outside.

Hallelujah!


A few more thoughts.

We live in a rural area and sometimes have signs of critters. We see holes dug in the ground, chipmunks darting from under the porch to under the barn, and lizards, and moles, and the occasional mouse. We lost our cat Simba last Summer and we are hiring a new hunter. We haven't been able to find a new cat though.
We wanted to find a cat that is free of charge. A few months old. Able to live outside, good with children and dogs. You'd never think it would be so hard to find. It is. Feel free to let me know if you know of a cat that needs a good home. It will be showered with love and affection!


Maci asked today after picking and proudly showing me her booger if lady bugs like boogers. I can honestly say I don't know the answer to that question. Anybody??? I didn't think so.

So how are you enjoying the nice weather???

No comments: