Wednesday, April 22, 2009
My Kitchen Makeover
This took place a few weeks ago, but I'm just remembering to share. These top two pics are of my new kitchen. No it's not "Southern Living", but I'm so happy with it!
This cost $52! I used some black exterior paint we had left over from painting the shutters. It took 6 coats to cover the 1970's press-board cabinets, but it was SO worth it!
Our counter tops were horrible 1970's white/tan faux marble looking yuck. My very crafty husband got 1 laminate sheet and cut them to perfection....a little super duper glue of some sort, and some wooden molding painted black and TAH-DAH! Doesn't it look much better?
I remembered to take a "before" picture after I'd painted our lower cabinets. Ooops. You get the idea though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















2 comments:
OH Girl! It looks SO much better! I am sure that you guys are more than happy with it!
Next stop....new curtains for the sink!
LOVE YOU!!!!!
Post a Comment