1. Maci is so excited to start finding teensy tiny freckles come up on her arms and legs. Emma has them on her face and I Look like I was beat up by the freckle monster, so she's happy to look like rest of the girls in the house.
2. Jason "harvested" his second turkey of the season this past Saturday. Since I like the turkey meat, I guess I'm ok with the whole turkey hunting thing.
3. On this same turkey Emma asked for a feather. Jason gave it to her and I kept catching her "tickle" (aka aggravating the snot out of) Maci in the face with it. I told her and told to stop. Well we were in the car and I may have lost it a little. I told Emma if she didn't stop I was throwing the DAMN feather out the window. Emma says in a low voice because she knows she's about to cross the line, "it's not a damn feather" then she looks at my mouth dropped in my lap and says "well you said it".
Long story short, said feather went out the window.
4. I think Dancing with the Stars needs a parental advisory sensor or something. 8 year olds don't need to be watching all of that hottness.
5. Maci and I were looking at the goldfish at Walmart the other day. A few of our passed away so we were thinking about getting a few more. Looking at the speckled black gold white fantail goldfish Maci proclaimed, "I want the fish with the chicken pox!"
6. 23 more days of school. And I'm not counting down because I'm looking forward to it. I am counting down my days of peaceful-ness (sort of).
7. We are going to try to grow vegetables this year. My grandparents would be so proud of me. The hitch. Never grown anything other than a Periwinkle. So cross your fingers. So far we've planted tomatoes and strawberries...but those were planted in pots, so I don't think that really counts as a garden.
8. Only 1 and a half more payments on my car. Shhhhhhhh don't let it know that it's almost paid for.
9. My sister in law gave our phone number to a marketing group so they can call and harass me for a carpet shampooing. Honestly! You don't GIVE telemarketers lists of you family and friends!!!
10. Don't you just love the GREEN?! I am so excited that my Pecan trees out front finally got the memo that it is in fact Spring, and they CAN start growing the leaves. Whew....thought they were dead for a few weeks there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment