where are the days that a concert ticket was $20-$30? I remember paying $45 for Janet Jackson tickets (in which she cancelled due to being sick...grrrrr) and $45 was allot of money.
I'm not THAT old (am I?)
The reason I am bringing this up is that Sugarland is coming to town, and I must admit I sing my heart out in the car to all of their songs. Luckily my girls haven't yet realized that I'm not the best singer.
Sooo I was very excited about getting concert tickets. Jason and I have never been to a concert together, so this would be perfect! Until I went to the web site to purchase tickets. The CHEAP SEATS (as in the cheapest ticket available) is $159!!!!!!!!!!! The tickets on the first 5 rows $1009.00 EACH! WHAT?!
I guess seeing the Dixie Chicks in 2003 with Lauren will be the last concert for me if tickets are that much. Even the Jonas Brothers was going to cost $210 for 3 tickets. I don't think so!
Am I being cheap????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment