Yesterday we went to Portrait Innovations. It was our first time back there in 2 years. I've been taking my own pictures, but decided to do it so that I could get a pic of me with the girls for Jason and my Dad for Father's Day. Our appointment was at 2:30 in which we arrived 15 minutes early. At 3:30 we were finally called back, and didn't leave with pictures in hand until 5:30. Needless to say I was in a mood. I got the picture I wanted along with lots of others I was talked into. Others that I didn't need.
I haven't earned the "photographer" title by any means, but I'm convinced with willing subjects, and a quick Photoshop lesson, I can capture the things a mother sees in her children every day better than a stranger can. The key word being willing subjects.
Since I'm not a photographer, I may not be seeing it fully from this point of view. But, if there is a piece of hair out of place, or a wrinkled shirt, or under ware showing, or the bottoms of nasty shoes showing, why not take the second to fix it, and have a better chance of making a sale.
It may not look like much, but when it's blown up on the wall, it makes a big difference.
I realize I am rambling. On a happier note, I got new glasses and they are cute! Jason tells me I look like the girls in our parents yearbooks.
Have a fantastic weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment