Monday, June 15, 2009

Just a Few Facts

We went bowling Friday. It was a disaster. But it was Maci's first time to bowl and she LOVED it! Emma had a good time and as always was disappointed that she didn't lead the game the whole time. Actually Maci won our first game with a score of 86. Talk about waiting FOR-E-VER to wait on the ball to roll down to the pins..............At one time the ball actually stopped and started rolling back to us if you can believe that.


Emma will be getting Miley tickets for her birthday. I am trying REALLY hard not to bust out and tell her. I'm so excited.

Now I have to talk her into having her party at home in September. Wish me luck.


Jason and I got woke up yesterday morning by my grandmother calling at 6:00 to tell us Emma was sick and we had to come get her. Went to the doctor today and guess who has strep throat???? Yea.

How do you get Realtysouth to stop calling? Yes, they call all the time. But here's the most annoying thing. It's always a fax number. I have no way of calling to say hey bucko- you've got the wrong number!!!!! And better yet when I'm gone, I'll come home to like 11 messages on the answering machine just from them. And it's that loud screaming squeal. Stop the madness!


I got a cover for our pool today. Since it's been up for 2 weeks (maybe not that long) the temp hasn't gotten over 76 degrees. Burrr. So Jason found this solar cover at Walmart and told me to pick it up the next time I went. And reminded me that our pool is 15 feet.
I go to the pool isle and find and find two sizes: 12-14 feet and 16-20 feet. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? We had a cover before and it shrunk in the sun and no longer fit, so this prompted me to get the larger size. The cover touches the ground all the way around. I'm surrendering, and turning pool cover duty to Jason.

I've watched so much of the Disney channel that Jason and I found ourselves watching the Disney channel last night...........we were the only ones in the room. Pitiful!

Emma has a hobby of writing songs. Her lyrics are actually pretty good and very mature for her age. The problem is that she is textbook Coyote Ugly. Can't carry a tune in a bucket. A very large empty bucket.


On the way to the doctor today we were listening to the radio and the song "Wanted" by Jessie James came on. At one point she repeats 'put your lips on my mouth, put your lips on my mouth'. Emma goes "Now that is just gross!" Good girl!

No comments: