Saturday, May 23, 2009

Six on Saturday


1. Rocky swallowed a hornet (we think) on Thursday. Moral to the story: Rocky, don't eat hornets!


2. This is Maci's picture on her first day of preschool this year.


3. My, my what a difference 9 months makes! This is Maci on her last day of preschool this year.

4. This is Emma on her first day of second grade.


5. This is Emma last Thursday on her last day of second grade. All I can say is WOW.

6. I am so sick of the rain! It is May 23rd, and it has only been up to 75 degrees in the last week or so. I really would like to put the pool up, but I'm not wasting the time, if we just have to sit here and watch it rain. Summer vacation weather.......where aaarrrreeeee you????

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!



No comments: