Thursday, May 21, 2009

Idol, Idol, Idol.....

Every time I watch one of these reality shows, I always swear after the finale that I'll never watch again. The deserving person NEVER wins these things.

Adam SOOOOOO deserved to win American Idol. I'm not saying Kris didn't do well. He did. However, I believe that Adam is just in a whole other category from him. I'm not worried for Adam that he won't do well. He most certainly will. For that reason maybe it's ok that Kris won.

Did you hear the silence ring over that theater when the winner was announced? Even Kris said "Adam deserves this."

I have several predictions. #1 Adam will be the next Daughtry of American Idol, if not even more successful.
#2 Kris and his wife will be divorced in 12 months. You can see jealousy all over her face. I don't mean this in a bad way, it's just my prediction.

It's funny because all season Jason has said that Adam sings like Freddie Mercury of Queen. He was pumped when they brought Queen out. He was like "See, see! I told you he sounded like Freddie Mercury!"
And the fact that Adam got to sing with Kiss was great! I'm not a kiss fan, but that was pretty cool.

So I now make my vow (which will last until next season) never to watch Idol again. (Fingers crossed)

No comments: