Saturday, January 17, 2009

Brrrrrrrrrr

I am a warm weather girl. I can't stand to be cold, I hate it!
My toes hate it, and my hinney hates it! This weather (10 degree low) has GOT TO GO!

We brought Rocky, our outside dog, in the past week or so at night. The past two days we have kept him in during the day too with 30 minute spurts outside to stretch and potty. He is not an inside dog. I always feel sorry for him outside all alone, but after these two days I have come to the realization that he doesn't WANT to be inside.
He is in our laundry room (he has no furniture manners, and he needs a pedicure almost as much as I do), and he just sits and squirms staring at the door. Love him thought!


Emma had a perfect report card and Jason and I were going to take her out to a movie (she doesn't know this yet). He is hunting today and I want to take her to see Hotel for Dogs. There are 2 downsides to that though. #1, I'm not sure Maci will sit through a 1 hr. 40 min. movie, and that wouldn't be fair to Emma. #2, did I mention that it is C-O-L-D outside?
My jammies feel warm and cozy!
Decisions decisions.

Keep warm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I was wondering if you saw the new t shirts where a row of very short tulle is sewn along the bottom.
It's basically a very thin tutu sewn on etc..

It's a cute way for our little ones to wear a tutu to school and not destroy them ;D

Also did you see where a lot of gals with our camera are joining flickr?
You post and learn more about photography etc..
Also a new thing is you take a pic every single day for 365 days and post them on a second photography blog. It's supposed to help us get better :)

Anyways love your blog and work!
Also like the new pic at the top :D
TM