Friday, February 20, 2009

Family of 4 - Officially

Just a quick update.

Jason adopted Emma on Thursday and we couldn't be more excited! Emma is thrilled! The judge let her come up on the bench, sit in his chair and wear his robe even! It was amazing!
I am sending out announcements hopefully tomorrow and the are gorgeous!
You have to check out Andrea's Store on Etsy! She is amazing!

I got to see Rory tonight (at a pottery party) and she is too cute! Her momma always has her dressed so pretty, and you gotta love the hair!

Since we have all the painted pottery we need in one house, I did decide to go ahead and have Emma's hand prints put on a plate......but, I had her first (ok second if you include her announcement) three letter monogram written across the middle of them! Very exciting!

Ok, it's midnight, so I'm going to try to get a full nights sleep tonight. I've been so excited I haven't slept the past few nights. Wish me luck! zzzzzzzzzzzzz

M

1 comment:

Lauren said...

yay....i think i was looking forward to the adoption as much as you guys! Yay the Moore 4!!!!!