So I am making my attempt to blog more often.
I know I skipped the whole month of December, but I am going to do better.
Friday night the girls and I had a slumber party-ish. We got some pizza, made homemade brownie sundaes (yum!) and vegged out on the couch with our new Kung Fu Panda and Tinkerbell movies. So much fun!
I am in love with the new Tinkerbell movie. You have GOT to see it! Disney did a truly fantastic job of making a full circle out of this movie! And I realized that Tinkerbell has "cankles" so she is now my favorite princess/fairy. Anyway, it's awesome!
I racked up some gymbucks over the holidays at Gymboree while they were having huge sales. I was anticipating their new spring lines all month...excited...ready to make the most of my 'bucks. (how else can you afford to clothe 2 girls in Gymbo - wait for the sales right?)
The time has finally arrived! Time to fill my shopping cart and wait for Thursday!!!
Problem.
I am not the least bit excited about the new lines. How many times can Gymboree have a rainbow/flower/daisy line??? Come on Gymboree! Think outside the box! BORING!
I'll maybe get a swimsuit or two, but most likely, my gymbucks will end up on Ebay. SO SAD. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















1 comment:
Yay, glad that you are back. I know what you mean, I have been getting the Gymbucks and have been saving them for the spring and summer stuff...so far, not impressed.
We need to get together, this baby is growing like a weed, I feel like I am going to be sending her to college next week, she is getting so big and time is passing so quickly!
Post a Comment