So the other day I round the corner and find this.

Yes that is my youngest daughter on a 90 degree August day wearing her sweater over her t-shirt & her kitty sweater hat. She is sitting in her grocery cart 4" from the television holding a flashlight (that is on by the way) and her feet propped up on the DVD player.
Yet she gives me this "yeah, how can I help you" look.
(At least it appears the Diego is teaching her about geography right?)

Her is my sweet Emma. I made this costume (in which you can bid on
here if interested) for her and she has decided to be quite the opposite for Halloween.....a witch.

And because it was so cute,
Maci wants to be Snow White too......I just hope SHE doesn't change her mind! I just love these outfits!


I'll have to post Emma's witch costume for you too. I'm just waiting on the witch hats to come out so I can "glam" it up to complete the outfit. What's that? You didn't think she'd be a regular ol' witch did you? Oh no! She is going to be black and hot pink GLAMOUR witch! I can't wait to show you!
3 comments:
Those snow white costumes are just too cute!!
Oh Maci...silly girl!
Hey, I tried to ring you but you didn't answer!!!! I can take a hint! ;).
What does E want for her birthday?
Post a Comment