1. Is it Thursday yet??
2. We go to meet Emma's teacher today. Fingers crossed!
3. Lauren is already lavishing her soon to be baby girl with fancy things! Girls are so much fun (and expensive).
4. Jason has pink eye and an ear infection. He's go tot go see an ENT. Today I woke up with a sore throat. I think I caught his cooties. UGH.
5. I have a fabulous Boxer. He has the best temperament really. His thing is that he pulls on the lead when we walk him. So I've been watching allot of the dog whisperer (love that show!) and the calm assertive technique and touching the dogs behind with your foot to make him look at you.....that really works. Within 10-15 minutes I had him walking my pace and looking up at me. It was amazing!
6. I was so busy yesterday the first time I sat down in the recliner was for about 5 minutes at 5:00 before cooking supper. Yet, I could not tell you what I accomplished yesterday. It was like I was spinning my wheels. Ever had those days?
7. It's almost time to start planning Emma's birthday party and I have no idea what we are going to do. I'm thinking something at the park again. I don't have to vacuum first or cut the grass, and when it's time to leave, it's time to leave.
8. Maci keeps waking up at 6:30 in the morning. I know come Thursday when we really DO have to get up at 6:30, she'll be sound asleep. So we are completely passie free, without asking for it. The bad news? We are also nap free which is the recipe for a VERY cranky Maci.
9. I've been looking at these sites that make the things that you have and don't like pretty. I'm eyeing a couple of pieces of furniture that I believe are going to get a makeover via spray paint. I'll be sure to take pics to show you what I end up attacking.
10. Is it Thursday now?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment