11. OK, so I am TOTALLY Pro-Anniston. I mean who can't love Jen? It seems like she'd just be your best bud right!?
Well, I got the new People magazine in the mail today, the one with the Pitt-Jolie family on the cover. I am not a Angelina fan (because I like Jennifer and well, you just don't do THAT to a couple). I also am not a Brad Pitt fan (because I am totally on Jennifer Annistons side ~ listen to me talking about them like they are my neighbors) either.
But I must say, WOW! What a beautiful diverse family they have. The whole bunch of kids are absolutely gorgeous.
So there, I said it. They are a beautiful family!
12. My in laws came back from Dollywood TN (is that a whole place, or just a theme park? hummmm?) today. They brought APPLE BUTTER & APPLE FRITTERS from the Apple Barn!! OMG! heaven heaven heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment