1. Being Room Mom is a bunch of work. Who knew?
2. I am planning the Fishing Pond Booth for Emma's classroom at the Fall Festival at the end of Sept. Planning like, collecting (aka begging) donations from parents, deciding on the 500-600 prizes we will have, organizing volunteer worker in 30 minute increments to man the booth, designing the booth, ordering prizes, and filling in the gaps. Whew.
3. Emma's party is coming up next weekend. Guess who hasn't planned the party yet??? You go it. Me! I've been so tied up with my Dad being sick 2 weeks ago, getting all outgrown clothes tagged and ready for the consignment sale, Room Mom meeting, Maci starting school, planning my Dad & Susan's anniversary party at the lake on Labor Day Weekend. September just snuck up on me!
4. A big WAR EAGLE! I'm so glad football season has started. Jason and I are a house divided...he's a Bama fan. It's just fun to pick at each other.
5. Maci is getting so much better at her potty training. She is now taking herself to the potty on occasion! YIPPEE!
6. I love the Dog Whisperer on National Geographic. It is our new Friday night line up!
7. Speaking of TV, I caught a little bit of the new 90210 last night. Are teenager really that grown up? If so, I'm going to keep Emma in 2nd grade from now on!! That show WON'T be in our television selections.
8. My dining room is officially the "catch all" room and I am officially TIRED of it! Jason said yesterday if we don't need it throw it out. Watch out now. Don't be saying things you don't mean. My FAVORITE way to clean house is by filling up the garbage can........when no one is looking.
9. Emma has been getting perfect scores on every paper she brings home. I'm so proud of her. The other day she got in the car and said, "Mom, do you know why I LOOOOVVEEE the second grade?...................Because I LOOOOVVVEEEE spelling tests." She did not get this enthusiasm for school from me. Must be from her Aunt Cindy.
10. ok, so it's just 9 today. I am stumped for another fact.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment