Monday, June 2, 2008

My Kiddos Crazy Comments

Ok, so here are some things my girls have said in the past couple of days:

~My car has had a musty smell since it has gotten hot and I can't stand it. I often comment on how the car stinks.
Saturday Maci got in and all on her own says, "Eeeeeeewwwwwww! Did Rocky (our boxer) put STINK in here?"

~Recently when Maci has gotten in trouble Jason will ask her if she wants a spanking. (Yeah right!) Her reply, "Yeah." in the most whiny voice. I think she's learning just how to operate him!

~We went to Logan's Roadhouse fro dinner last night. Emma decided she wanted a pretty drink in one of those fancy glasses for dessert. The waitress comes over and I told Emma to tell her what she wanted. In my best "readable" words, she said, " I'd like a pie-na co-lo-da da-query." It was so hard not to burst into laughter! Needless to say, the waitress had NO IDEA what she wanted!

~Last night when we got home, I was going to take a shower while Jason played the Wii Fit. I got undressed and then decided I'd work out with him. Emma came in while I was about to put my clothes back on. She grabbed the door handle really quickly to pull the door closed after she came in. Then we had this exchange of words:
Me: "Why'd you close the door so quickly?"
Emma: "You don't want Daddy to see you like that do you?"
I guess I just looked at her speechless.
Emma: "Haaaaaaas he seen you like that before?"
(my step mom ALWAY said to NEVER EVER lie to your child)
Me: "Uhhhhhhh yeah."
Emma: "Have you seen HIM like that before?"
Me: "Uhhhhh yeah." (I panicked, forgive me)
Emma: Eyes got as big as baseballs, she chuckles & walked out!


Today the girls were playing in the sprinkler. Maci walks up and says: "Mommy it's a boooo-a-ful day. We got water (pointing to each thing), we got Rocky wollin' in the dirt, we got tha whings (aka swings), (pokes me on the nose) and we got you!"
Just melt my heart!

Enjoy!
Mandy

2 comments:

Lauren said...

OH Quita...you and your crazy kiddos. They are too funny! I can see the exhange between you and Emma...she is such a smartie pants...I guess it is better than her trying to parade you around the house in the buff...you know, nice to know she understands the concept of modesty after the "Bra Incident" at school.

Mandy said...

Lauren, you are so right!
I struggled to decide if that whole "have YOU seen HIM like that" comment needed a disclaimer about the whole only mommies and daddies/Married only blah blah blah, but luckily she left the room! Whewwww!