Let's see if I can think of 10 things....
1. Emma is going to Vacation Bible School this week. TONS of kids! HUGE turn out!!! K-6th and OVER 800 KIDS!!!! Yes, 800! Talk about a parking lot nightmare!
2. Finally found my red fountain grass to plant! So excited about it. Will post a pic when I get a chance.
3. We found a fly repellent ointment for Rocky at the vet. Works like a charm! He's a happy camper now. Well, if we could get rid of the heat, he'd be even happier......and so would we!
4. $3.98 for 1 gallon of gas! What is our problem? Why is that ok? Why do we let this happen? Why do we accept that price? It's not right.
5. I am so afraid Cassie is going to have her baby while we are at the beach. Seriously I will be heart broken! She's due on the 26th. She either needs to have it by Saturday, or wait until next Thursday.
6. Speaking of the beach.....only 4 more days!
7. Stumped on what to get Jason for Father's Day. Does a trip to the beach count?????
8. I think slugs are eating my plants. We've put all kinds of insect killer on them, and nothing works. Yesterday I noticed the little silvery lines that "Slug Was Here '08" all over my leaves. I don't guess slugs are categorized as insects.......are they?
9. We can't decide if we should splurge and take a two day mini trip for our anniversary on the 3rd of July, or just save that money for a rainy day and do dinner and a movie.
10. I ran over a live snake today. Gives me the heeby jeebies! Bump Bump. Eeeeeeeewwwww!
So there you go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















2 comments:
Hmmm...don't know what to do about slugs. I know you can get anti-sluggie stuff at HOme Depot...but that is all I have as far as suggestions go. I am so glad that you guys made it to the party on Sunday. We had a really great time, hope you did too!
Ya'll's anniversary is on the 3rd of July? Ours is the 1st :) We'll be in Disney for this one and I can't wait!
Ewww a live snake...that would give me the heebie jeebies too.
Since I have a black thumb no answers to the slug problem...sorry :)
800 kids is a lot...we had 500 at ours last week and that was a lot lol :) But it's great that that many kids are learning about God!
Post a Comment