This Little Piggy's Closet latest creation.
1. Maci has her preschool recognition ceremony today.
Ya know, it seems as though our society gives children a ceremony for everything these days. I am excited to see her performance, but moving from 2 year old preschool to 3 year old preschool?????? Our kids graduation ceremony is going to be no big deal to them by the time they have a party every time they move up a grade! Stepping off of soap box now.
2. Emma is not student of the month.
3. Emma's end of the year class party is going to be AFTER school on Friday at a park. Whatever happened to party day AT school? Man, I'm becoming my Dad.
4. Lauren just found out (uh....TOLD) everyone she was pregnant. So happy that my friends are FINALLY becoming mommies with me!!!
5. Low carb diets SUCK and are virtually impossible - ESPECIALLY for a picky eater like myself!
6. I'm going to start sewing again. I made Emma & Maci each an outfit and it was so cute that it has inspired me. See above.
7. There are only a few days left of school. I can't believe it's that time already.
8. I think Dancing with the Stars is not actually child appropriate anymore. With all the grinding and thrusting and all.
9. Mothers Day was great. It was nice and cool outside. I got some flowers to plant, a duck/chick garden sculpture from my girls, and because I HATE to reel the hose back up after watering my flowers, I got an automatic hose reel. I LOVE it!!!!
10. 32 days til we go to the beach!

















No comments:
Post a Comment