Ok, this is going to be a complete hodge podge of topics. I apologize for the random-ness, but I hope to entertain.
First I have been working on a Photo Book from Shutterfly for my grandmother for Mother's Day. I got it in today and I couldn't be more pleased or excited about giving a gift! This is going to be fabulous, and I can't tell you how many hours I've spent the last 2 weeks just being totally creative. I think I'm addicted. We are sure to have MANY Photo Books in our home in the future!
You can take a look here:
Next, Jason talked to Emma's class today for Career week and he kept the kiddos entertained for 30 minutes. I was proud of him and so was Emma. She was prancing around the room passing around the pictures of the railroad and the spikes and bolts etc that he brought to show. It was fun! Tomorrow I have volunteered his time and mine for their Field Day. Our job: To supervise the Moonwalks. Ugh! I've always felt sorry for the adults doing just this exact job anytime we've been to an event that has one! Wish us luck!
I made Cassie some really neat things for her baby shower. I gave her a "Handmade Basket of Baby Goodies" filled with chenille burp cloths, pacifier clips, the famous Minky Taggie blanket, and a few chenille bibs. Take a look. Let me know what you think.
Her books. I'm really excited about the collection of books the baby has and she's not even here yet! And each one is special with the messages inside from her friends and family!
Emma had her gymnastics Show Off this evening. She did really well and enjoyed herself more than I've ever seen before! I'll post pictures tomorrow.
I hope you enjoyed yourself! Thanks for stopping by!
Mandy

















1 comment:
Oh wow totally love the cute baby stuff! You did a fabulous job on the tea..it looks gorgeous! Also great diaper cake :)
Post a Comment