Thursday, May 15, 2008

Lauren Tagged Me - I'm It

I've Been Tagged
I was tagged by Lauren.

5 Things I did 10 years ago (1998)
~Entered a portion of my life that, as hard as I try, I can't erase from my memory.
~Bought a black Acura Integra - Hey it was HOT STUFF back then, and could hug a curve like crazy!
~I too, like Lauren, went to the Bahamas. Company was miserable, so I'd like to go back. (To Atlantis)
~Turned 21 and didn't even go out for a drink.
~Got my first (and only) Chihuahua, Trooper. He disappeared about 3 years ago.

5 Things I did 5 years ago (2003)
~Experienced the most courageous moment of my life thus far. (Left no. 1 from 10 years ago)
~Met the love of my life, the one that is truly without a doubt the one for me.
~Flew to Houston and had the most ORGANIZED trip to Six Flags ever....map and all.
~Got a spray tan and a body wrap. Body wrap GREAT & really worked. Spray tan doesn't fade well.
~Met the funniest, most inspirational, & creative best friend ever! Love you too Lauren!

5 Things I did yesterday
~Attended Maci's preschool performance.
~Found out my in-laws claimed part ownership of our Mother's Day gift. Grrrrrr.
~Watched American Idol.
~Mopped the floor...........................BEFORE I took the girls to school.

5 things I love to do
~Sew
~Ride roller coasters
~Have date night with Jason - aka peace & quiet.
~Take pictures
~ Ride with the sunroof open, windows down, with a really good song blaring that I can sing to the top of my lungs (I'm no singer, that's why the windows have to be down, & the sunroof open)

I Tag anyone else who hasn't been tagged!

No comments: