#1 Jason painted my dining room. It's a very bland neutral color as is the rest of my home. I am the "pick a neutral so everything will go with it" kind of girl. The problem is, I LOVE color! So what's with all the neutrals??
#2 I jammed my toe, and we won't talk about how (wink wink Lauren). It's swollen, red, blue hurts like crazy and has given my a very unattractive walk. Moral to the story: If you kick something, don't have on flip flops, and think before you kick.
#3 Because my blog has a mind of it's own, my pictures are posted in the order my blog wanted to post them, so there is no chronological order...sorry.
#4 My family for Halloween. Emma is a hot pink and black witch (her title, yes the "hot pink & black" part must be included), Maci is Tigger, or as I like to say T-I-double GUH-RRRR, Jason is a farmer wearing a pimp hat, so I guess that's a redneck pimp???? He said his hoes were in the barn! Wahhhh wahhhh wahhhhh. Me? I really wanted to dress up like the scooby doo clan with my brother and his wife, but they didn't cooperate, & I didn't have a plan B.
#5 My Tigger pumpkin. Pretty cool huh?
#6 Maci's Blues Clues pumpkin. Jason carved this and only actually SAW Blue when I had the pictures developed. He said it just looked like a bunch of holes and blah to him.
#8 Emma chose Dorothy and Toto after my obvious peer pressure that I didn't have a degree in art that was required to carve the elaborate Halloween scenes she wanted to carve. Lauren, I think she was thinking of you!
#7 Emma as the Hot Pink & Black Witch. (I made the outfit.)
#8 Maci in her T-I-DOUBLE GUHHH-RRRRR outfit. (I made it too! My fav!)
#9 Maci at the pumpkin farm sitting on her pumpkin. You'll notice that she is looking at my camera in a total of ZERO pictures!!!! Will she ever look at me? And what's with the camera stare? Everytime I get it out she starts staring into space. A toddler mystery!
#10 Emma with her big ol' pumpkin.
Bonus #11 Once again, the stare. HELP! LOL
Bonus again!
#12 My dear husband told me this weekend that he has never seen Cinderella.
{sound of record screeching to a stop}
What?? Never? Are you KIDDING me? OK ladies, is my husband the only one who hasn't seen Cinderella? I see a movie night in his future!
And last but not least I have 2 GROSS Maci-isms for you.
To set the scene, my cute little sweetheart is picking her nose.
And our conversation went like this:
Me: Maci, quit picking your nose. It's nasty. Get a tissue.
Maci: (holding the booger up on the tip of her finger as in to say "Behold! The Booger!")
Mommy I got a booger!
Me: Eeeeewwwwwww! Maci that is gross! (walking over to get a tissue)
Maci: Don't worry Mommy.......................it's a friendly booger!
Oh geeez.
This one is all thanks to my dear sweet husband.
To set the scene:
Halloween night in my Dad's kitchen. My Dad talk very loudly so he can't hear when Maci interupts him like the polite little darling she is.
Maci: Super PawPaw listen to this! (a little louder) Super PawPaw listen to this!
PawPaw is still talking oblivious to her little voice.
Super PawPaw!!!
Me: Dad, she is talking to you.
Super PawPaw: Oh. What is it Maci?
My daughter then turns her back side to him and grunts like I've never seen.
She squeaks out a poot and laughs hysterically & says: I poonen on you Super PawPaw!!!
And these are GIRLS that I own!!! I can only imagine if I were blessed to have my adorable husband teach our children if they were boys. Ho Hum!
That's all I've got for now. Isn't it enough? ;)

















2 comments:
Love the "Roooo-Bee" punkin! Your crew is so cute...even the redneck pimp! Next year, we can dress up like the scooby doo clan...maci can be scooby and rory can be scrappy...hehehe!
Hope your Kick @$$ toe gets to feeling better!
LOVE the costumes!!!!!
Hey I just saw something at PB that reminded me of your work.
It's the Pottery Barn Peacock Princess.
I bet you could do a twist on this or even make it better?
http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/h460/index.cfm?pkey=ccostumes-treat-bags%7Ck
Just had to share because I love your work!
TM
Post a Comment