OK, Maci hasn't been feeling well this weekend, and I'd be LION (HA) if I said I wasn't afraid it's strep throat......gotta love Mother's Day out!
My TIGERS (as is Auburn) aren't doing so well. It's sort of like your children though.....even though they sometimes aren't perfect, you love them anyway!!!
So, Maci has been seeing the Christmas decorations in WalMart and hearing Emma put in her requests for presents (right now we are at a Nintendo DS and a Yorkie...that's all).
Well, Maci has been asking random questions about Santa, Christmas and I guess just wondering what it's all about in general.
She asked the other day what were Santa's REINDEER names. I went through the Dasher Dancer....ditty and when then ended with Rudolph and we had the following conversation:
Me: Rudolph has the red nose.
Maci: Why does Rudolph have a red nose?
Me: To light the way so Santa can see.
Maci: To light the way so Santa can see??? So he can see how to walk Rudolph when he takes him to go poop?
Me: Huh???????
I don't even have a follow up comment to that. I just hope you enjoyed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















2 comments:
Hope Maci feels better soon!
I know what you mean about those tigers :) But they are my boys and I will always stand behind them :) On a positive note they had a horrible season in 2003 then voila in 2004 was when they went undefeated! Crossing fingers!
ROLL TIDE!!!!!! (wow, it has been a few seasons since I could say that with confindence!)
Maci does have a point, it would be handy to have a built in flashlight! Gotta love how the mind of a 3yo works!
Post a Comment