Hi everyone!
I am just reminding you to take a look at my darling tutu outfits. They will make FABULOUS Christmas gifts for your princesses!
Also Miss Sassy Clause will be perfect for dance teams, portraits, Christmas parties and parades.
I'm also encouraging you to buy handmade items for your Christmas gifts this year. There are some extremely talented crafters on etsy and you should check them out!
I just won these fabulous jars from The Tulip Lady, and who doesn't have STUFF lying everywhere that could use a lovely jar as it's home?
TheRedDoor also has some very cute things that you should check out!
Also over at the Nesting Place, she has very cute tassels and a TON of links to handmade gifts for the holidays! Go check them out!
Happy shopping!!!
Mandy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















1 comment:
You linked to me! What a sweetie you are!
Hey you wrote me about the camera.
I don't want to post my email here but did you know there are sites that will teach you to do photography with our SLR's?
Also there is a yahoo group just for this camera.
There are even free photog tutorials that can show up in your email :D
Hey your TuTus are totally beautiful!!!!!!
I love how you created a top part etc..
:D
Post a Comment