Jason and I went to Olive Garden for our anniversary on the 3rd. I love that place! Yummy!
I got a new 8" digital picture frame for my anniversary! I'm so excited! I quickly loaded it with 335 of my favorite photos, and we have been thoroughly enjoying it!
I am still fascinated with the Michael Jackson case. I have been watching the memorial tickets prices on ebay. $200-$5000....."or best offer" HA! I find it sad that they are having it at such a small venue. It's not football season people.....could you not find an available stadium???
Tonight CNN said within the first 1 and 1/2 hours of announcing the tickets to the memorial registration, the Staples Center web site had 500 million hits. Something like 120 thousand per second. That's astounding! I'm still in awe. Jason has started believing I have a crush on him. Not hardly! It sounds cheesy and nostalgic, but it's just a piece of my childhood. I'm a product of the MTV generation, and always will be I guess.
Like a comet blazing across the evening sky. Gone too soon
Like a rainbow fading in the twinkling of an eye. Gone too soon.
Shiny Sparkly and splendidly bright. Gone too soon.
Like the loss of sunlight on a cloudy afternoon. Gone too soon.
Like a castle built upon a sandy beach. Gone too soon.
Like a perfect flower that is just beyond your reach. Gone to soon.
Born to amuse, to inspire and delight. Here one day, gone one night. Gone too soon.
Like a sunset dying with the rising of the moon. Gone too soon.
Gone too soon.
Gone too Soon - Michael Jackson

















No comments:
Post a Comment